1/17/2012

JOHN GUTTI - MEDELLIN COLOMBIA - GODOY MACHINES


John Guttie is somewhat of a phenomenon for the amount of time has been tattooing. Handling
effortlessly, pieces considered to be "difficult" by 'veterans' of the art! To many north American artists, there is nothing south of their borders yet in our global travels we have found this to be untrue... Here is an example of an artist who can compete globally. He is from a city which has been associated with drug cartels and violence for many years.. and is now considered a major tourist attraction... come to the city for the beaches.. for the food and for the night life... HERE IS A NEW REASON TO COME...

,

"I was born in the city of Medellin on January 23, 1986, from childhood, I have felt an affinity for tattoos and art, and getting tattooed for the first time at 15 years old! My style is defined by my specialty - realism in both shading and in color, the latter being the category in which I compete in at the conventions that I attend. You have to attend conventions, to increasingly gain recognition for your work. And that's what I do. I have been tattooing 5 years so far and growing every day as an artist , i am an architect by profession and a Tattoo Artist by passion! I tattoo in the city of Medellin at STUDIO 13"


"Sanitarium... Just leave me alone!!!""' guess who? John Guttie knows...




GODOY MACHINES - CROSSING BORDERS AND BARRIERS ARTISTICALLY AND GLOBALLY PROMOTED BY THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment